[audio-pals] Re: I'm totally cornfused now

  • From: "Don Harris" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "don267359@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 11:58:28 -0700 (PDT)

Yea We're all glad your up and running, good to have you back on here.
On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 2:39 PM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had to download Thunderbird but it only took a few minutes and I am
clueless when it comes to techy stuff.  So, if I figured it out.......Mr.
Senior University student can certainly do it.   Now I did click something
to configure it to my OE settings so I don't know how to set up an outside
email.  Bet Tom could tell us how to do that.