[audio-pals] Re: I'm totally cornfused now

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 07:57:19 -0700

I may check Thunder Bird out this summer. I currently have a couple of back
up options such as using Gmail as long as they don't make changes that break
accessibility right now and my school's e-mail. Is Thunder Bird like Outlook
in the fact that I go in and set up an e-mail account through the Thunder
Bird program or is it a stand alone e-mail? If it is a program then I will
definitely check it out at some point.