[audio-pals] Re: I'm totally cornfused now

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 07:51:29 -0700

I had this occur, but I was set up on the right pop3 and smtp, but my
Outlook Express was not pulling messages long enough to connect. My cable
company who I had my internet through had to walk me through going in and
moving the bar up so my OE stayed connected to the internet longer. I would
have no idea how to get to it using Outlook without a little research, but I
want to say it is in the account properties. I started talking to them about
the inaccessibility of their website, which made it impossible to check
e-mail there, and they stayed on the phone with me a little longer to check
the problem out instead of passing me off to someone else *LOL*. Back then
they did not have remote access so he would tell me what to do and I walked
through the steps and made the changes that needed to occur. I think in some
ways remote access is a disservice in this aspect since by walking through
it and doing the steps myself I was able to learn what the problem was.