[audio-pals] Re: I'm totally cornfused now

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:53:12 -0500

You wouldn’t be the first to use thunderbird as a resort to option.  Back in
the day I used to use Eudora, then when I got back into Windows didn’t have
much of a clue as to what to use, Was a little worried about using Outlook at
the time because that was when people’s messenger clients were being used to
hack into Outlook, then they would raise havoc in computers or get a lot of
information out of them, which is the same result.  Of course by that time I
had been using Apple Mail for years and had gotten spoiled by it, but it’s
proven to bee a pretty good choice.  Better than going back and using Eudora,
although back in the 90s Eudora was a pretty nice e-mail program.

Just glad you are able to play e-mail again.  The only place Thunderbird
doesn’t work is for blind people using Macs, not accessible over there.  But
even my wife years ago didn’t stick with Thunderbird.  She would sometimes use
Firefox for Mac, but even then she primarily used Safari.