[audio-pals] Re: I'm new: my-intro-

  • From: "Tom McMahan" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "shadowmonstrosity2@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 11:53:54 -0500

Only if you wanted a quick way to the dirt perhaps.  My neighbor’s house had
one room built over a cistern.  They kept having a patch of floor that would
start wrotting from under neath.  Well he found out the reason why.  Don’t
think they’ve ever had any furnaces fall through their floors though *lol*.
Well we haven’t either yet, but it did happen in the past at some time.  This
house was also hit by lightning too.  That’s why it has arresters on it now.