[audio-pals] Re: I'm new.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 19:54:15 -0500

Pen-pal and chat.  Not a match list though.  Think attachments are turned on.
Although if you are going to do audio you probably won’t get to carry much of a
file through via attachment, most e-mail carriers limit file size, so you may
wish to use a file storage/sharing service such as sendspace or dropbox.

Also for you new members, we do have a group box in dropbox, if you wish to be
added just let me know and I will add your address, then dropbox will send you
the invite.  Any letters I do I usually use both dropbox and sendspace because
some members can seem to use one but not the other effectively.

The only file share I might lean against using is media fire because it limits
the amount of people who can download the file, and our group already out
numbers their usual limit.

Welcome to our list, there is a lot of chat on the e-mail side of things, but
any clean topic you want to bring up whether serious or silly, go ahead.

We just moved over to free lists so I am still learning what I can do here with
the group, we had had a quick stay over at emissives.com, and before had been
in the yahoo groups system for about 7years.  So lately have been a little
nomadic.