[audio-pals] I remembered.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:08:42 -0600

Andoflex is what that one was called.  Smells like spearmint.  That was the one
that seemed to work on Pat, good for loosening tight muscles too if I remember
right, a problem that she seems to have.  Muscle knots etc.  Andoflex or
Andaflex something like that.  This is going back into memories that are 10
years old, I’ve slept since then and Pat has died and came back since then
*lol*.

Speaking of sleep, think I will go do that now.

Catch you all later.

put the word subscribe in