[audio-pals] Re: Hello Everyone.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 09:15:45 -0500

You will have to contact emissives.  Do you have your original technical
support e-mail from them when you created the group?  Or that particular
person’s address in your contacts just write that person.

If it was Jeff I can get you his address, although come to think about it may
just be a general emissives address come to think about it.

My group is so recent I still had the e-mail from when he set up the group.
Other than that I know of no other way.
Why haven’t you been advertising your groups on Fridays on this group?  You may
have picked up a member or two that would go clunking around in your group?