[audio-pals] Re: Hello

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:17:34 -0500

More unlicensed closet rapping, eh? Hmmm, that carries a pretty big penalty,
but Bethann The Unccured you are in luck. Boy do I havea deal for you *LOL*.
For 49.99 a month I can license your closet rapping adventures *LOL*. You have
to keep the license current for a year so in order to do that we go ahead and
charge you the entire year’s fees. With this license you get a piece of paper,
I mean license that gives you the right to have representation for only an
additional little fee *LOL*. Without the license you have to pay a pretty big
fine of 2500. So, due to the benefit I am going to go ahead and set you up with
a license for closet rapping. If someone tries to tell on you for closet
rapping then they will be silenced *LOL*. The silencing part is just another
little additional bonus of having the license *LOL*.