[audio-pals] Re: Hello

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:49:37 -0700

We have go carts at a place her in that also offers miniature golf. We were
going to go play putt putt one night and let little man ride the go carts.
Well, Amanda was looking at the website and it said he had to be taller than
what he was or ride with an adult. Amanda turns to me and says that I could
drive him *LOL*. Then she said he could steer and I could press the gas pedal.I
kind of liked her first idea of just having me drive *LOL*. Well, if I cannot
drive their go carts then perhaps I will have to go over to my dad and mom's
and ride my go cart that I rode when I was growing up. The go cart remains in
the shed, but the dirt bike and the moped were sold.