[audio-pals] Re: Hello

  • From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:00:30 -0400

Yes, indeed I would like to have a polar bear. They would not eat me. They are nice and cuddly and share their Cokes with seals and penguins. He would certainly share a Coke and a smile with me! ----- Original Message ----- From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)

<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>