[audio-pals] Re: Happy New Year!

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 10:30:20 -0600

Well I guess there was a reason why they set up the checkpoint along that road
then.

I think to get 50 radio app to work as a trunk system it would require a lot
more processor and memory resources.  They might be able to do with computer
some day, but it seems as though developers find easier to develop via the I-os
instead of the Mac OS platform.  There are tons of apps for phone that don’t
exist for computers.  I guess the same hthing happens in the android world too
probably.  As for Pat, I don’t mind the steady improvement as long as she
manages to keep on keeping on with it which she tends to do barring any attacks
against her immunity system.  This latest sinus infection though or aggravation
hasn’t slowed her down though which in itself is a positive sign of her getting
stronger.

Earlier I was teasing her misspelling her name as p a t r q, and she said “what
the hell is that supposed to spell?”  Just normal reaction at normal speed.  So
again just another sign of quietly putting things together more at a given
moment.  She of course corrects me quickly if I spell her name p a t t y, she
will say “no it’s p a t t i” with that little innocent sounding patti voice.
But spelling it as p a t r q will get stuck in your head if you’re not careful.
 We almost got it stuck in her doctor’s head when we were there the last time.
She the doctor did get a chuckle out of it, but a list more work and we would
have gotten it stuck in there.