[audio-pals] Re: Happy Monday everyone!

  • From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 09:34:27 -0700

No...still looking or that stuff, it seems to be elusive!

On Monday, August 4, 2014 9:01 AM, Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sounds like she’s being cured more though if she had a pain free weekend.

Did you find Heather’s diet Pepsi Bethann?

On Aug 4, 2014, at 9:38 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am glad to hear this news Betharoni The Uncured Pepperoni. I hope that good
days come much more frequently for you in the days ahead.