[audio-pals] Re: Happy Monday everyone!

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 08:05:21 -0500

Is there such a thing as a great Monday?  Maybe a Monday that you survive is
considered a great Monday.  Just my optimistic view of Mondays I guess.

Not much happening around here lately though, haven’t updated the linux box
yet, am having problems with the bios of the machine and getting it installed.
I can occasionally get it to find the cd, but the installation process isn’t
obviously completing since the log in sound isn’t coming up.  I tried the 32
bit installation on my laptop and I at least got to the log in music, but then
the machine started equating down, so aborted it from that point and din’t
complete installation.  Well eventually we’ll get it figured out, I guess it’s
better for a machine to be careful to protect it’s processor than make it to
easy so that you wind up accidentally scrapping everything in there *lol*.

It would be nice if the bios of machines were more universal, of course it
would be even better if someone could port speech into that level of computers,
but I guess it wouldn’t be possible until things did become more universal, and
I think the bios of most machines would run to fast anyway for speech to work
effectively anyway.

Well maybe I will give it another go later today.  I took a break from
attempting it yesterday though.  The computer still works okay with what it
has, but Saturday I had Pat in here reading the screen even.  That was
interesting to say the least.  She actually didn’t do to bad with it.  Well
better than what I thought she would, and she seemed a little more charged up
later in the day from doing it.  But she’s always tended to want to help people
anyway.

Guess later today we’ll go over to Watseeka, gotta go pick up food for the blue
and gold feathered beast, will do any other odds and ends shopping there as
well.  Actually shouldn’t be a lot to do.
On Aug 4, 2014, at 6:57 AM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hope everyone has a great Monday and a great week.  Selah and I are here I
> think!
>
> ---
> protection is active.
>
> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
>

> *

put the word subscribe in