[audio-pals] Re: Group Ad. That Group is "no More."

  • From: "Ray T. Mahorney" <mahorney.r.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 03:47:04 -0000

is It safe to ask what you zap?

Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA

-----Original Message-----
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Thomas
McMahan
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2014 2:47
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Group Ad. That Group is "no More."

I hate that when it happens.  We had a garage sale one time, didn't sell much.
Most people were
interested in the one table that had a bunch of stuff on it.  They wanted the
table, not the stuff.
Sorry, but that table wasn't going anywhere but back in our kitchen because
that is what we keep the
zapper on.

On May 30, 2014, at 4:53 PM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm here.  Going nuts getting ready for a yard sale that wasn't my idea. Can
> we all say YEA WHAT
FUN!!!!!  Hi Bethie!  Word to your mother!
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
> <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

join is "no more"?

> C'mon people, my inbox is too empty---where is everyone???
> BethAnn
>

> On Friday, May 30, 2014 1:27 PM, Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

> Well, I am still getting traffic from that group, so now not sure what it's
> status is. Maybe will
send an e-mail and see what happens.

> On May 30, 2014, at 3:22 PM, Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Group Add canceled. That group is no more apparently, so don't try it. Just
>> got an e-mail saying
that it was no more.

>> Of course perhaps someone else will start it again *lol*.
>>
>> On May 30, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> New list formed just a few days ago. Adrijana who has the blind pen-pals
>>> magazine has formed a
group. It is primarily an ad orientated group, not much chat, group settings
are set so that if you
do standard reply it goes back to sender, not group. But if you are interested
in finding pen-pals
you may be able to find some there.

>>> I would give a note of caution to women though, if you don't want to take a
>>> chance to get
bothered by certain kinds of guys, then I would put restrictions in your ad.
There is a fairly large
membership over there, and again what you post as an ad anyone can reply which
would then kick back
to you.

>>> It is a free lists list, so normal procedures.
>>>
>>> Send e-mail to:
>>>
>>> blind-penpals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>
>>> Then put the word Subscribe in the subject line. Or the word unsubscribe in
>>> the subject field
should you decide you don't like it there. So far most of the people there seem
decent, but well, I
don't know what they do when they reply and it goes back to sender because that
is between them.
Once subscribed you should get a file from free lists with the posting address,
or you can simply
figure it out when you get mail from the group.

>>> Good luck.
>>>
>>> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to:
>>> subject line of the e-mail.
>>> To subscribe to this list send mail to:
>>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject
>>> line of the e-mail.
>

>>> *
>>
>> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to:
>> line of the e-mail.
>> To subscribe to this list send mail to:
>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject
>> line of the e-mail.
>>

>> *
>
> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to:
> line of the e-mail.
> To subscribe to this list send mail to:
> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject
> line of the e-mail.
>

> *
>
> ---
> protection is active.
>
> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to:
> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> put the word
subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.

> *

* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To
unsubscribe via e-mail
send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in