[audio-pals] Re: Group Ad. That Group is "no More."

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 21:47:09 -0500

I hate that when it happens.  We had a garage sale one time, didn’t sell much.
Most people were interested in the one table that had a bunch of stuff on it.
They wanted the table, not the stuff.  Sorry, but that table wasn’t going
anywhere but back in our kitchen because that is what we keep the zapper on.