[audio-pals] Re: Group Ad. That Group is "no More."

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 22:16:07 -0700

Twilight Zone status.

-----Original Message-----
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 1:26 PM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Group Ad. That Group is "no More."

Well, I am still getting traffic from that group, so now not sure what it's
status is.  Maybe will send an e-mail and see what happens.

On May 30, 2014, at 3:22 PM, Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Group Add canceled.  That group is no more apparently, so don't try it.
Just got an e-mail saying that it was no more.

> Of course perhaps someone else will start it again *lol*.
>
> On May 30, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> New list formed just a few days ago.  Adrijana who has the blind pen-pals
magazine has formed a group.  It is primarily an ad orientated group, not
much chat, group settings are set so that if you do standard reply it goes
back to sender, not group.  But if you are interested in finding pen-pals
you may be able to find some there.

>> I would give a note of caution to women though, if you don't want to take
a chance to get bothered by certain kinds of guys, then I would put
restrictions in your ad.  There is a fairly large membership over there, and
again what you post as an ad anyone can reply which would then kick back to
you.

>> It is a free lists list, so normal procedures.
>>
>> Send e-mail to:
>>
>> blind-penpals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> Then put the word Subscribe in the subject line.  Or the word unsubscribe
in the subject field should you decide you don't like it there.  So far most
of the people there seem decent, but well, I don't know what they do when
they reply and it goes back to sender because that is between them.  Once
subscribed you should get a file from free lists with the posting address,
or you can simply figure it out when you get mail from the group.

>> Good luck.
>>
>> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to:
subject line of the e-mail.
>> To subscribe to this list send mail to:
>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the
subject line of the e-mail.

>> *
>
> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to:
subject line of the e-mail.
> To subscribe to this list send mail to:
> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject
line of the e-mail.

put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.