[audio-pals] Re: Group Ad. That Group is "no More."

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 22:10:12 -0700

Well, I haven't done much on the computer here in the last little bit. I
will get on and check e-mail or take a look at Facebook. Oh, and challenging
my Vr Counselor due to some things he is carrying on about via e-mail, I
don't mind to get him going because all he is doing is creating a paper
trail for me to potentially use later. Additionally, I had a phone
conference with my coordinator in the disability office and the director of
internet education to discuss the presentation that they want me to take
part in on the 5th of June at 8:30 AM *Ugh!*. Other than that you can read
in a previous e-mail the other things that we have been doing. Oh, and
speaking with Kentucky DCS regarding Permanent Custody so if you all will,
keep us in your prayers. I believe we go back to court at the end of the
month. We received the motion that we have to sign earlier today. After this
past semester I have been slightly burnt out on the computer. Yesterday I
read a book called either "The World's Dumbest Criminals" or just "The
Dumbest Criminals". I am now on the 10th chapter of a book called "Don't
Look Back" by Ann Rule, she is a true crime author that writes about crime
in the Washington State area. The story I am currently reading about is
dealing with a murder that apparently got uncovered in 2007, but happened
around 1978. I have about 8 books on my Victor Reader Stream and majority
are Dean Koontz books.