[audio-pals] Group Ad.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:20:16 -0500

New list formed just a few days ago.  Adrijana who has the blind pen-pals
magazine has formed a group.  It is primarily an ad orientated group, not much
chat, group settings are set so that if you do standard reply it goes back to
sender, not group.  But if you are interested in finding pen-pals you may be
able to find some there.

I would give a note of caution to women though, if you don’t want to take a
chance to get bothered by certain kinds of guys, then I would put restrictions
in your ad.  There is a fairly large membership over there, and again what you
post as an ad anyone can reply which would then kick back to you.

It is a free lists list, so normal procedures.

Send e-mail to:

blind-penpals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then put the word Subscribe in the subject line.  Or the word unsubscribe in
the subject field should you decide you don’t like it there.  So far most of
the people there seem decent, but well, I don’t know what they do when they
reply and it goes back to sender because that is between them.  Once subscribed
you should get a file from free lists with the posting address, or you can
simply figure it out when you get mail from the group.

Good luck.