[audio-pals] Good News

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:42:43 -0400

Well, good news as the subject line says. I had my phone meeting with the VR
supervisor today. I informed her yesterday in an e-mail that I would be
recording the meeting. I presented my side regarding the textbook money. She
said that she would allot me the money for textbooks as it has always been
done. I then covered some other issues. I asked her point blank if she was
going to accept my career goal change to law school. She said that she
would. So, it looks like I will be squared away. I may not be able to talk
to my VR counselor anymore after this *LOL*, he may refuse to talk to me the
way he acts sometimes *LOL*, but nonetheless it is taken care of. Oh, and I
also requested that new paperwork be generated to reflect this change so if
this comes up in the future then they can't say well this is the way it was
done last semester because I will be able to show them where they had to
correct themselves. She said she would have my VR counselor rewrite the plan
and send it to me. She originally said that I would not have to sign a new
plan, but I told her that I should go ahead for the above stated reason. I
asked her how long it will take before they authorize the additional money
since I do not have to have the paperwork signed and returned before that
part is done. She said they should have their side done before the end of
the week and then however long it takes the school to process it. The school
is usually pretty good about processing the money coming in so I will
probably give them to sometime next week and then I will start calling if I
haven't seen it pop up on the website. She said if I have anymore problems I
can call her if I don't want to call my VR counselor. She gave me her office
number and her work cell phone number.