[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:32:35 -0600

Exactly. If he had just put his hands up in the first place, we wouldn't have this up roar. But he chose to go for the officer's gun, so therefore he had to suffer the consequences.

I agree, I like what the protestors have to say and if they had started protesting prior to Michael Brown’s death he may have still been a live today. There theme of their whole protest around here are “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot”. If Michael Brown had put his hands up then Ferguson wouldn’t be going through everything they are going through right now. There is an old saying around here that goes something like this “If you mess with the bull, you are going to get his horns”.

                            *From:*Heather H
                            <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            <mailto:copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
                            *To:*"audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx