[audio-pals] Further

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:57:49 -0400

Well. I called the local police department where he was arrested and they
told me that he violated an injunction. I looked up injunction on the
internet in that area and all it kept saying was injunction against domestic
violence. I have the local pd sending me the arrest report. So, lets keep
our fingers crossed that the records clerk I spoke with follows through with
what she said about e-mailing it to me. Additionally while speaking with her
I picked up on the fact that the local clerk's office puts documents online
so I went in and typed that into the search field in Google and pulled up
the website for the clerk's office. There I did find a public records link
and did a search that pulled up multiple records for the individual in
question. However, the documents are inaccessible so Amanda will have to
look at them.