[audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 19:01:30 -0500

Oh nice. I would love to hear them.

On 5/24/2015 2:56 PM, Josh wrote:

Ann Rule has quite a few books on BARD.

*From:*audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Stacey
*Sent:* Sunday, May 24, 2015 3:10 PM
*To:* audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another

Oh, never heard of her. Will have to check her out. And to answer your question, not sure. I got her books from Barns and Noble on CD, so not sure if she would be.

On 5/24/2015 1:25 PM, Josh wrote:

I will have to check her out. Is she on BARD? The true crime
author that I like, her name is Ann Rule. I believe she was a
detective in the Seattle, Washington area. In one of her books she
talks about her interaction with Ted Bundy, but I do not recall
which book. I have read some of the James Patterson books, there
are a lot of them. As far as Twitter, I do have a Twitter account,
but I do not know my information. I would say that if you search
for Josh Smith you will find me. I don’t think I have tweetted
anything though **LOL**. I more or less have it to read what is
going on around here and to follow what everyone else is in to.