[audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another

  • From: "don267359@xxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "don267359@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx, audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 20:17:31 GMT

<!--/* Font Definitions */@font-face {font-family:Helvetica; panose-1:2 11 6
4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}@font-face {font-family:Helvetica; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2
2 2 4;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2
4;}@font-face {font-family:Tahoma; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}/*
Style Definitions */p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New
Roman","serif";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99;
color:blue; text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{mso-style-priority:99; color:purple;
text-decoration:underline;}p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
{mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char"; margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:8.0pt;
font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}span.yiv2753482458
{mso-style-name:yiv2753482458;}span.yiv2753482458apple-converted-space
{mso-style-name:yiv2753482458apple-converted-space;}span.BalloonTextChar
{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char"; mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}span.EmailStyle21
{mso-style-type:personal-reply; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
color:#1F497D;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only;
font-size:10.0pt;}@page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in
1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}-->

Thats not fair Washie, you invented the kangaroo court. Thats right BTB is
still here. Don't send anyone else out to hunt for me. And I charge you both
for chRging each other.
Sent from my Verizon Smartphone

------ Original message------From: JoshDate: Fri, May 29, 2015 10:31 AMTo:
audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;Subject:[audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to
Know One AnotherI will only go before a good Kangaroo Court. I refuse to be
brought up on frivolous charges in a bad Kangaroo Court *LOL*. From:
audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of BethAnn LaPresta (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:03 PM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another In Audio
Pals land, definitely a bad one would work!!!