[audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 14:09:51 -0500

Oh, never heard of her. Will have to check her out. And to answer your question, not sure. I got her books from Barns and Noble on CD, so not sure if she would be.

I will have to check her out. Is she on BARD? The true crime author that I like, her name is Ann Rule. I believe she was a detective in the Seattle, Washington area. In one of her books she talks about her interaction with Ted Bundy, but I do not recall which book. I have read some of the James Patterson books, there are a lot of them. As far as Twitter, I do have a Twitter account, but I do not know my information. I would say that if you search for Josh Smith you will find me. I don’t think I have tweetted anything though **LOL**. I more or less have it to read what is going on around here and to follow what everyone else is in to.