[audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 11:56:20 -0500

Hmmm, that's a good question. I like Sue Grafton, who does the alphabet books. And James Patterson. Hard to say. I've read a lot of murder mysteries. Margaret Ann Hubberd is also good. As for my fear, yeah I know, but my fear of puking stemmed from a nightmare I had when I was a child. I was tied to the bathroom door and someone came in to puke, and I couldn't move a muscle to get away. So if anyone is sick, I run away and go blast music. If I can't run away, I just sing very loudly. I can do it for now, but yeah, if I was a police officer I wouldn't be able to do that. Sad face. Anyways, hope u have a good weekend.

Stacey

P.S. I know u said u use facebook, but do u also have twitter?

On 5/24/2015 8:44 AM, Josh wrote:

Hi Stacey,

I like your dream job and reading preferences. Just want to note that hearing people puking seems to be part of the job as a police officer. The reading preferences seem to be covered well in Dean Koontz books. My wife and I were just talking about Investigation Discovery the other day and how when we get cable hooked back up we were going to have to make sure to get the package that had this channel. So, who is your favorite true crime author?