[audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 09:44:33 -0400

Hi Stacey,

I like your dream job and reading preferences. Just want to note that
hearing people puking seems to be part of the job as a police officer. The
reading preferences seem to be covered well in Dean Koontz books. My wife
and I were just talking about Investigation Discovery the other day and how
when we get cable hooked back up we were going to have to make sure to get
the package that had this channel. So, who is your favorite true crime
author?