[audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 12:52:04 -0500

Smiles, teasing people is my trade. If there was someone who paid people to tease others, I'd be a millionaire by now. LOL

Why stop there perhaps old as Methuselah. I am sure there are people on this list that are glad you came along to help gang up on me isn’t that right there Betharoni and Heaver the Cleaver **LOL**.