[audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 09:06:52 -0500

On May 21, 2015, at 10:29 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Amanda posted this on Facebook earlier today and tagged me in it. I was
supposed to comment on Facebook, but unfortunately copy and paste would not
work and I was only getting the first word transferred. This is too much to
type out. So, if you want to play just reply to this message and erase my
answers replacing the answers with your own.

WHATS YOUR?
Age: 5
Birthday: 11/07
Relationship status: Married
Biggest fear: Being buried alive.
Dream Job: One where I make lots of money and enjoy myself while doing the
job
Dream Car: Half ton pickup with crew cab and tow package. ()
Dream House: Spacious ranch style house, with a good piece of land around it,
like quite a few acres, totally self sufficient and off the grid, in fact
would rather the grid pay me. Would like at least one room with fire place,
and another with wood stove, well, could just deal with wood stove in one
place and forget fire place if necessary, but one room would have one or the
other. Attached 2 car garage. One room that have a double layer entry to be
an aviary for the birds yet not be able for the cats to get into to easily,
or the dogs either for that matter. One direct exit that can go into a large
fenced in area for the dogs to run, out into which actually we have here, but
it’s something that I like. Well this could go on and on, but that is at
least the basics.

(.

DO YOU?
Like someone: Umm, like I’m going to say “no?” Silly question.

Love someone: I would hope so.

Have a tattoo: No.

Have a piercing: No
Party: Sure

FAVOURITE?
Artist: Don't really have one. I like a lot of variety!
Movie: Don't have one
Song: Again- I like variety
TV series: Third Watch, Big Bang Theory, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, among
others.

Animal: “yes.”

Book: true crime, Some si-fi books, various authors, don’t have any specific
favorite books though.

Color: Green.

THIS OR THAT?
Twitter or facebook: Facebook
Twitter or Instagram: Twitter.

!
Facebook or Instagram: Facebook
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Tea or Coffee: Tea
Tacos or Pizza: Tacos.

Winter or summer: Summer if between those two.

WOULD YOU EVER?
Get married: I am
Have Kids: Wouldn’t bother me, but currently that isn’t likely to happen.

Swim with sharks: Not intentionally.

Share a banana: Not likely.

Eat rotten food: Not in immediate plans, would have to be pretty hungry to do
that.