[audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 08:55:14 -0500

Yes, I know what u mean. I've never been on bard before, so not really sure how that works. I'm missing a lot of the Sue Grafton Alphabet books. Let me think about which ones I don't have and I'll write a list and send it to u off list.

On 5/25/2015 3:08 AM, Thomas McMahan wrote:

Board probably has at least some of them by now. If you are missing any just let me know off list, I can see if I can find them anywhere for you though. Have most of the alphabet at least. Ann Rule is likely over in bard too by now I would think too, good books, well the couple that I’ve read were good, but I like true crime investigation too. Like it better than fiction most of the time actually, well for crime. Tend to be a purist, if it is something like crime then I want the true stuff, and leave fiction for fantasy or science fiction, which a lot of that stuff I do like. Fiction has to really be fiction with me, and true, well needs to be true. Although I have fallen to the trap a time or two of reading historical fiction. And I have to admit, some of it isn’t bad, I just have to remember it’s fiction *lol*.

On May 24, 2015, at 2:09 PM, Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx <mailto:crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

Oh, never heard of her. Will have to check her out. And to answer your question, not sure. I got her books from Barns and Noble on CD, so not sure if she would be.

I will have to check her out. Is she on BARD? The true crime author that I like, her name is Ann Rule. I believe she was a detective in the Seattle, Washington area. In one of her books she talks about her interaction with Ted Bundy, but I do not recall which book. I have read some of the James Patterson books, there are a lot of them. As far as Twitter, I do have a Twitter account, but I do not know my information. I would say that if you search for Josh Smith you will find me. I don’t think I have tweetted anything though **LOL**. I more or less have it to read what is going on around here and to follow what everyone else is in to.