[audio-pals] Fun Little Survey to Get to Know One Another

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 23:29:29 -0400

Amanda posted this on Facebook earlier today and tagged me in it. I was
supposed to comment on Facebook, but unfortunately copy and paste would not
work and I was only getting the first word transferred. This is too much to
type out. So, if you want to play just reply to this message and erase my
answers replacing the answers with your own.

WHATS YOUR?

Age: 34

Birthday: 02/21

Relationship status: Married

Biggest fear: spiders?

Dream Job: One where I make lots of money and enjoy myself while doing the
job

Dream Car: charcoal/metallic gray suv with lots of space, 4 wheel drive, sun
roof, tinted windows, back up camera and door handles that are open all the
way through behind them. (I like this too.)

Dream House: Spacious 2000sq ft + home with hardwood floors, open floor
plan, lots of natural light with double insulated windows, a stone
fireplace, huge kitchen with marble countertops and updated appliances, a
baking drawer and dry storage drawers, a counter height island large enough
for people to sit at, 3-4 bedrooms, 3 baths, about 1-2 acres of land with
plenty of space for outdoor entertaining, a wrap around country porch with
porch swing and rocking chairs, at least a two car garage and plenty of
extra space to park for company- all on primarily level ground that is not
prone to flooding. (Sounds good too as long as I have that dream job).

DO YOU?

Like someone: Yes

Love someone: Yes

Have a tattoo: I am sure my mom is anxious to know the answer to this one.

Have a piercing: No

Party: Sure

FAVOURITE?

Artist: Don't really have one. I like a lot of variety!

Movie: Don't have one

Song: Again- I like variety

TV series: I like a lot of shows if I happen to come across them, but to
say I have a particular one that I will die over if I don't get home to
watch it would be ridiculous

Animal: Dog

Book: Anything by Dean Koontz, true crime, or mystery

Color: Blue

THIS OR THAT?

Twitter or facebook: Facebook

Twitter or Instagram: Facebook!

Facebook or Instagram: Facebook

Coke or Pepsi: Coke

Tea or Coffee: Tea

Tacos or Pizza: pizza first- but both

Winter or summer: Neither! Spring and fall, but since I have started having
allergy problems now that may be changing.

WOULD YOU EVER?

Get married: I am

Have Kids: I do

Swim with sharks: Probably not