[audio-pals] Re: Fun Little Game

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 13:24:51 -0500

I had trouble also. The reason for being late that starts with P. I'm like well, I'm not sure. So I got punched out, I guess.

On 5/18/2015 12:09 PM, Thomas McMahan wrote:

There are a couple of other things to shout that are much more obvious. Well here in the midwest they would be because people don’t mind saying them and most people are used to hearing them, ithey’re usually used when something is going wrong though *lol*.

Am having trouble with a couple of these, I have th misfortune of having a last name starting with M. So it’s definitely limiting for this game.
On May 18, 2015, at 7:47 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Use the 1st letter OF YOUR LAST NAME to answer each of the following questions.. They have to be real places, names, things, Nothing made up. Use different answers than the person in front of you.
1. What is your last name. - Smith
2. An Animal. - Siberian Husky
3. A Boy’s name. - Scott
4. A Girl’s name. - Sara
5. An occupation. - Sniper
6. A color. - Silver
7. Something you wear. - Shoes
8. A beverage. - Sprite
9. A food. - Soup
10. Something found in the bathroom. - Shampoo
11. A place. - Sams Club
12. A Reason for being late? - Storm
13. Something you shout. - Stupid!!!