There are a couple of other things to shout that are much more obvious. Well
here in the midwest they would be because people don’t mind saying them and
most people are used to hearing them, ithey’re usually used when something is
going wrong though *lol*.
Am having trouble with a couple of these, I have th misfortune of having a last
name starting with M. So it’s definitely limiting for this game.
On May 18, 2015, at 7:47 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Use the 1st letter OF YOUR LAST NAME to answer each of the following
questions.. They have to be real places, names, things, Nothing made up. Use
different answers than the person in front of you.
1. What is your last name. - Smith
2. An Animal. - Siberian Husky
3. A Boy’s name. - Scott
4. A Girl’s name. - Sara
5. An occupation. - Sniper
6. A color. - Silver
7. Something you wear. - Shoes
8. A beverage. - Sprite
9. A food. - Soup
10. Something found in the bathroom. - Shampoo
11. A place. - Sams Club
12. A Reason for being late? - Storm
13. Something you shout. - Stupid!!!