[audio-pals] Re: First Day of School

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 22:40:38 -0400

Thank you and you are right.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 3:39 PM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: First Day of School

Yep, it's not easy, but I think you can get it done.  Why?  Because you want
to.

On Aug 21, 2014, at 7:48 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is very true since she doesn't have messages filtered into separate
folders it would very much so get annoying to her and you are right things
would be a lot different such as I would be dead already *LOL*. She will be
finishing up her paralegal degree the same time I will be finishing up my
B.A. in Psychology. This will be a busy time for both of us, I am going to
have to get on the ball figuring out about the LSAT, fill-out my application
for law school, and make the grades that would enable me to go to law
school.