[audio-pals] Finally

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 22:54:48 -0700

Well, I had to be a little persistent, but I am now on MacVisionaries. As of
right now I have it going into the same Apple folder as my other group. The
last time I applied to join I left out the reason by accident, but that
accient is why I am now in I do believe because I received an e-mail from
what I believe to be the owner or at least one of the mods requesting my
reason for wanting to join the group because it did not show up with my
application. I gave them the reason and explained that I have been tring
since 2013 and within about an hour I was in. It is definitely a high
traffic group.

    Today has been a pretty good day with the exception of some behavior
problems. I guess I will eventually train Amanda. No, just kidding *LOL*. We
received the last portion of our settlement today so that is all said and
done as well as the Medicare letter showing that we do not owe them
anything.