[audio-pals] Re: Finally

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 01:08:14 -0700

Yeah. The guy that I corresponded with he was extremely nice so I suspect
that I will learn a lot from the list. Sounds good learning it together. I
like the calendar app on the iPhone and I am sure that it will sync up or at
least I hope it will anyways. I've been trying to learn a little about the
Android plat form on the phones as well being that my dad and mom just took
the leap into the smart phone world. So, I am in the process of subscribing
to a list regarding Android as well. One thing it seems as though I am
learning up front is each phone is different as far as lay-out whereas the
iPhone just has a universal lay-out out of the box these phones according to
the internet may have different icons dpending on the carrier and the
various task that need to be completed may be located in various places as
well.

  I hope that one day Apple will give us an SD slot so we can add more
memory, but I do not look for that to happen anytime soon unless the Android
catches up to them and gives them more competition. Additionally, it is nice
to dream of one day when the iPhone will have a removable battery.

   I did learn that there is a pinhole on the side of the iPhone while
visiting with my cousin from the Philippines yesterday. The pinhole
according to her is for the placement of a sim card. I had a nice long visit
with my cousin and her two kids yesterday. We had plan to go swimming, but
when we got to the pool it was closed for repairs. So, instead of swimming
we went bowling. After a couple of games of bowling we finished out the
evening at the Cracker Barrel.