[audio-pals] Re: FW: VR Counselor is Horrible

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 03:28:23 -0500

See what happens when you get on to Facebook?  Never know who you will find
around there *lol*.

Was a good chat though.

I had the messenger online earlier tonight but unfortunately was doing some
other stuff with the computer besides e-mailing into the growp here and
annoying the rest of the members.  But I have finished all of that and solved
some of why I was getting so much mail in my junk box, and hopefully will have
even less of it later today, then maybe won’t have to go in there and check it
so much for legit mail.  Sometimes you have to go in on the web with GMX
accounts and train them a little as to what is junk and what isn’t.  But have
finally figured out that interface now to a workable degree.  Now using the Mac
in there is actually easier than using the linux box.

Hope your day went okay over there, am guessing it’s moving along into evening
maybe?  Since it’s 3:30 here.  I should seriously think about crashing or Patti
and all of the other animals will be up long before me and will get into
trouble, although they sometimes get into trouble when I am awake, so who am I
fooling?

Guess we actually have a fairly good shopping list posted up in the kitchen
too, so guess we’ll do that later today too, it’s easier during the week than
on weekend days.Well at least at Wal-mart it is and that is where the bulk of
this stuff will be bought at.  Might do a quick trip over to Menards too, we’ll
see about that.  That may depend on how everybody is feeling about adding that
stop, it’s not a have to stop there yet.