[audio-pals] Re: Easter

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 15:19:37 -0500

We have one of those, it’s called put it out on the curb, but you don’t
necessarily benefit someone that way because I doubt anyone would take it
*lol*.  Well not until Friday morning when Bomgarden Christmas happens.
Bomgarden is the trash guy, and Pat and I call Friday morning Bomgarden
Christmas.  Instead of delivering stuff though he comes and takes it.  So
Thursday night is Bomgarden Christmas Eve when we can move our trash cans out
front.

But Heather being interested changes the whole tune.  This way I can get rid of
it, and she will benefit tremendously from having it *lol*.  Even if she says
she wouldn’t *lol*.

But in actuality, I wouldn’t even try moving it through a store, it needs to
much work to be done on it.  Thats why I’m offering it to Heather.  *lol*.