[audio-pals] Re: Easter

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 16:26:28 -0500

Well yeah, that is why they are adventures and not crimes right?  We don’t want
to see programs about you on Investigation Discovery after all, unless you are
the one solving the crime.  But who knows, you might be able to branch out from
just being mega infomercial man and be on the sic-fie channel.