[audio-pals] Re: Creeps on RS Games.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 23:00:26 -0600

Umm sounds a little presumptious on his part.  Why would he love you if he
never knew you?  Why would he possibly think that just because he said that
that you would even like him.

Yeah, don’t pass up a perfectly good opportunity to not deal with someone when
this guy’s name comes up.  Not till proven differently.

Your instincts are telling you something, follow them, or your intuition which
ever.  If it says don’t deal with him then don’t.
> On Dec 14, 2014, at 8:12 PM, Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hey everyone,
>
>     It's Stacey. This is the first time I've actually wrote a post for the
> list. Every other time I replied. But this is the first time I actually
> created a post. Wanted to get your guys's opinion on this. I've been spending
> a lot of time on RS Games because that's where my girlfriend Ashley likes to
> hang out, and while on the server yesterday, I got a disturbing message.
> Wanted to see if any of u guys might have seen this guy around or if u might
> know him. He kinda creeped me out. He sent me a message saying Love You
> Crazy. I'm sorry but when you introduce yourself to someone, you don't tell
> them you love them. That's not what I first said when I met Crystal or
> Ashley. Or any of my other friends. And I don't particularly like being
> refered to as crazy. Sounded kinda sexual and creepy to me. What do you guys
> think? My gut says don't play with him or talk to him. He's known as
> DieHardLakersFan on there. Do any of you know him? I could see where the
> conversation was headed so I told a little white lie, saying I was lesbian
> when I'm really bisexual. But I don't think I want to be with a man like that
> who just says love you crazy. No introduction, no hi how are you, none of
> that. Sounds like trouble to me. What do you think? Do you know him by chance
> or have you seen him? Just doesn't seem right to me.
> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
>

> *

put the word subscribe in