[audio-pals] Clean Up

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:17:07 -0500

Well, my temperature was 97 as of last night. So, today, I have started the
disinfecting and clean up process so that way things can get back to normal
or so the next person can take my place. Amanda sounds like she may be
coming down with it. She has been battling a sinus infection since a week
before Thanksgiving and is unable to shake it. She went to the take care
clinic first and the PA gave her an antibiotic prescription. She then went
to her family doctor when it started coming back and he gave her a
prescription. Now, he called her in a prescription without checking her out
so although it is seeming like the same crud it is possible that she has the
flu as well. I think I am going to try and talk her into taking my place for
a few days and see if rest and antibiotics will get this out of her system.