[audio-pals] Re: Beware the Following Might Give You Nightmares

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 16:45:57 -0400

Senile

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:57 PM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Beware the Following Might Give You Nightmares

Well, yeah, he has to have grounds of cheating, otherwise he’s just paranoid,
or worse.

On May 5, 2015, at 5:58 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A week or so ago I was reading on Facebook of all places that scientists have
discovered a winged spider. According to the article I read it can fly up to 15
mph, more venomous than a Black Widow, and will be here before long. I tell my
mom about this who is terrified by spiders and I tell Amanda and Little Man
about this new spider that has been discovered. Today, to my relief I learned
that the spider thing was a hoax *LOL*. I did not buy into it much, but I will
be the first to tell you that if a spider is near me then it is a dead spider.
Then I have not followed it much, but have you all heard about the Texas A&M
Professor failing his entire class? This is true and the administration of the
college says that they will not stand behind the Professor doing this.
Apparently, according to the Professor they are a bunch of incompetent students
that cheat, lie, and try to pull the wool over his eyes. There are three sides
to every story and we are only hearing the Professor’s side of the story. The
fact that administration is not standing behind this Professor’s choice tells
me that there is more to this story.