[audio-pals] Re: BCT

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:37:03 -0500

Haven’t downloaded in a couple of days now, mine weren’t that slow, so I guess
his bandwidth has been exceeded or something.  Shouldn’t be that slow of a
download unless you were on dialup maybe which you aren’t.  Sounds like he’s
got problems I guess.  I know I-tunes updated on his regular podcasts, and it
was kind of slow, but I had wizard running at same time, so figured that was
why those were slower.

I think I’ve gotten about 20 of them now.  Maybe will wait till some odd hours
to try them then.