[audio-pals] BCT

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:02:12 -0400

Hey Tom,

  You mentioned the other day going to download the maximum allowed each day
of 10. So, have you started doing that? I tried downloading one today and
for a 62 kb or 62 mb file it was going to take over 3 hours to download and
I believe it to the way it was running. I am using the PC to download the
file. I ended up cancelling it due to the slow performance. The only way I
seen to do the download was through the media player on the computer. The
download process will be different for us, but are you getting slow download
times?