[audio-pals] Re: Audio Described Movies List 1000's

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:19:06 -0500

No problem. Hope you enjoy.

-----Original Message-----
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel Crone
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2015 7:17 AM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Audio Described Movies List 1000's

Thanks Josh.
On Mar 5, 2015, at 6:42 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>   I just recently got an email from a friend of mine containing the
following link. I have gone to the link and even retrieved a couple of
movies. It seems like a pretty cool website. I am not sure if everything is
audio described or not, but the ones I have pressed enter on has worked and
been described without any problems. These movies are audio only (mp3) so
not extremely useful to the sighted individuals on here, but it would be
something good to listen to while driving to work or driving somewhere . I
hope everyone finds something they want. Oh and Stacey I did find the movie
Sex Tape on there if you are still on this group. I also retrieved Mr.
Peabody and Sherman, A Beautiful Mind, Zoo Keeper, and Here Comes The Boom.
I seen they had several scary movies on the list as well. So, in short it
looks like there is something for everyone on the list of movies. So, the
link is below.

> http://jeff.tdrealms.com/Described_Movies.htm
>
> My friend has not figured out how to retrieve movies using FireFox, but
using Internet Explorer you just press enter on the movie title. Once you
press enter the movie will begin playing. If you want to keep the movie by
downloading it once you have pressed enter on it close it out and then do a
right click on the movie. Scroll down to save target as. Press enter on save
target as and then select where you want to have the movie saved to. If the
link above does not work then copy it and paste it into the browser.

put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.

put the word subscribe in