[audica-dev] Errored: Dica-Developer/HtmlPlayer#99 (master - 5f53554)

  • From: Travis CI <notifications@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audica-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 13:27:20 +0000

Build Update for Dica-Developer/HtmlPlayer
-------------------------------------

Build: #99

Duration: 2 minutes and 1 second
Commit: 5f53554 (master)
Author: Martin Schaaf
Message: * with the switch from ubuntu to subsonic it is no longer possible to
get all songs with a search
* now first we get all genres and then for every genre we get all songs by
paging
* we handle an error that prevents us to get the max results per request with a
another try with max results per request set to 30
* the songs are fetched asynchronous

View the changeset:
https://github.com/Dica-Developer/HtmlPlayer/compare/a28613131cac...5f5355488293

View the full build log and details:
https://travis-ci.org/Dica-Developer/HtmlPlayer/builds/25939737

--

You can configure recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file.
See http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications