[audacity4blind] Re: where can I download audacity manual for thee blind

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 04:57:45 +0100

| From "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Sun, 11 Apr 2010 04:48:32 +0200
| Subject: [audacity4blind] where can I download audacity manual for thee blind
> is there something such as auudacity manual for the blind?

Not exactly, but as we often recommend, use David Bailes' JAWS Guide:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-1.3.11-Guide.html

> And which audacity version is fully accessible with jaws 11?

No Audacity versions work completely flawlessly with JAWS 11, but if you use
the current 1.3.12 Audacity Beta, there are only a few problems:
http://audacity.googlecode.com/files/audacity-win-unicode-1.3.12.exe

Gale

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/