[audacity4blind] Re: virtual battery

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 13:50:50 +0100

| From Adrián Mena <adrianm7m@xxxxxxxxx>
| Tue, 6 Aug 2013 15:43:02 -0200
| Subject: virtual battery
> Thank you Gale. Yes a need a program to produce the "drum" or
> "percussion" for a track. someone told me that there is a program
> called " fronty loops" but I don't know if it is accesible for screan
> readers. Thank you for your help.

I think you mean "Fruity Loops" but it is now called FL Studio.

I think you need to do your own researches on this:
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Other_Specific_Tasks#Creating_Drum_Tracks .

I believe Hydrogen has a command-line mode which would be
accessible even if it did not have all the features.

An easier option may be to simply search for drum loops on
the web. If you read the link above there are three links to
free drum samples.

Gale