[audacity4blind] Re: virtual audio cable

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 22:12:48 +0700

Hi Jene
I just want to know what is for and how it work. After sending mail to this list, I searched on google and find something about this. I think I don't need to use it for my recording because I can use other method if I want to record screen reader and my voice together.
Thanks for answering
Cuong
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>