[audacity4blind] Re: virtual audio cable

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:05:59 -0500

What do you want to do with virtual audio cable that led you to try it.  I
haven't used it but a person who is usually reliable told me that it is
rather complicated to use.  If you tell us what specific tasks you want to
accomplish, other, easier means may be found.  If, for example, you want
to record using a what you hear feature, there may be much easier means to
do this than using virtual audio cable.

Gene